Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to execute Corporate marketing programs and to design, create, and deliver local marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of ANSYS simulation products and market goals
• Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials.
• Planning, development and execution of Corporate and national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
• Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
• Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including local web sites (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
• Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
• Presenting recommendations to Marketing Manager. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the sales support function, including use of the Salesforce, the skills database
• Contribute to the preparation of best practice guidelines for performing the digital marketing function
- Use and build appropriate communication channels so that successful marketing projects can be re-used
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics related field. 5 years of experience in digital marketing within the Communications or High Tech industry.
Other required knowledge and skills include:
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to change & ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
• Local language and English language skills
• General office environment
• Travelling will be required at a frequent rate
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
ANSYS INSPIRE VALUES
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
PASSION & INTENSITY
RESPECT & TRUST