Allstate Canada's mission is to bring strength, experience and care to everything we do as we pursue our vision of being the best insurer, employer, and business partner in Canada. We have a high-performing, team-oriented culture and our people are our greatest asset, coming from diverse backgrounds and bringing a wealth of perspectives to their roles. Allstate also offers flexibility in working from home, as well as development opportunities to expand your career. Allstate Canada is proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s list of best employers for the past five years. To learn more about Allstate Canada, visit www.allstate.ca.
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is a member of one of the largest insurance organizations in the world – The Allstate Corporation. Allstate Canada has provided peace of mind and property and casualty insurance to Canadians since 1953.
The Work Force Management Specialist will be working with agencies and the Customer Contact Centre to insure that our clients are serviced properly by scheduling and/or skilling agents based on requirements and historical data.
•Monitoring and Scheduling of phone activities (inbound and outbound)
• Ensuring, efficient real time management of daily activities
• Reviewing, analyzing and a strong understanding of Forecasting and planning
• Accurately provide required support with work on call routing
• Responsible for Reporting on results in accurate and timely manner
Skills & Qualifications:
• College diploma or University degree an asset.
• Experience in a contact centre environment.
• Knowledge of Work Force Management.
• Knowledge of community (WFM tool) an asset.
• Some experience with CMS Supervisor (Avaya platform)
• Demonstrated PC and Software skills are essential (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Ability to collaborate with others to reach goals
• Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment with changing priorities and highly motivated and able to work well independently
• Willingness to travel.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We’re proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s 2017 list of the
Best Employers in Canada!