• Bachelors Degree
• A detail-oriented person who is customer focused and excels in intercultural and interpersonal communication, with a strong organizational style
• Experience studying, living, and/or working in Spain
• A passion and excitement for international education with a strong desire to grow their program location
• Enjoys being the expert of their program site and regularly speaking and conversing with students, parents, and advisors
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in Spanish
This full-time position will require the employee to serve as Program Manager for 1+ program locations, depending on current enrollment. Program Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Employ best practices to advise and direct students from program application to departure. Pull and review metrics, acceptance time, and withdrawal information per program location.
• Maintain frequent contact via phone call and email, proving excellent customer service.
• Responsible for interested student outreach to increase program enrollment.
• Determine eligibility of student applications at assigned locations, reviewing application materials.
• Expertly advise on all aspects of the program including city, academics, housing, visas, budgeting, etc.
• Review course pre-registration forms, oversee placement exams, and maintain any course spreadsheets.
• Assist in the Spanish visa service and apply for a student visa on behalf of the student.
• Manage content for the online orientation per program location.
• Maintain social media outlets such as Facebook, write blog posts, develop content for website banners, host webinars, and implement strategic marketing efforts, working with Marketing department.
• Prepare Arrival Guide (final packet) before student departure.
• Review and summarize all program evaluations, and work with Regional Manager and Geographic Oversight on potential follow up and courses of action.
• Respond quickly and professionally, handling communication with parents, students, and/or advisors, any on-site incident reports involving students.
• Serve as on-call staff member for one week approximately once every year.
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities, program locations, and projects as deemed necessary by ISA management.
• Optional domestic travel to assist in ISA recruitment and orientation efforts on US university campuses.