N3 is looking for a CSA Managed Services -CISCO to join our dynamic team in Panama
N3 is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Our client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. N3 has sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004. At N3, we are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work.
The CSA Managed Services Agent ensures execution of the SMB/C Space GTM plan for an assigned territory/region. This is accomplished by focusing on pipeline creation, fully understanding business opportunities, and engaging with partners to drive customer demand.
This agent is responsible for the execution of value added demand generation activities via the partner community, with some Cisco-led engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Opportunity pipeline management (including strategic/organic growth) to meet required KPI’s.
· Schedule daily meetings with territory resellers and maintain a strong appointment calendar.
· Identifies, develops and executes on partner-led demand generation activities in collaboration with Marketing department.
· Follow-up on assigned leads with partners.
· Attend regional events when necessary.
· Establish and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and vendors with the ultimate purpose of creating demand and adding service value within the assigned region.
· Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
· Have a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the ability to learn about individual systems and products quickly and accurately.
General Requirements: · Two years full cycle IT (B2B) sales and/or marketing experience.
· Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills & Salesforce (SFDC) experience a plus.
· Must be self-motivated, creative, flexible, with a strong work ethic, and exhibit a high level of integrity.
· Must have reliable transportation and live in a centrally located area within the assigned territory.
· Strong organization, presentation and time management skills. Educational Requirements:
· BS in Computer Scienc, Marketing, Business, or related field Languages
· Fluency in both English and native language required
. Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
Competitive salary Medical coverage
Employee Referral Program
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.