Are you a Technology Evangelist? Do you dream about working for one of the top global technology companies, but can’t decide which one? What if you could work for all of them? If you are a leader who makes data-driven decisions, has a thirst for knowledge, can motivate and teach others then you want to keep reading!
Our clients are changing the world by delivering bold innovations in all areas of technology, but they can’t do it alone. They need a partner with a global reach who can quickly pivot to deliver results and data. That is N3.
The culture at N3 is performance-based offering rewards for creativity and hard work. As a fast-growing firm, N3 offers great advancement opportunity including the potential to cross-train in career and technology areas of interest to you. N3 is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make N3 a unique place to work. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse, client-focused team that delivers with flawless execution. We will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your personal goals, build your skill set and advance your career. We invite you to explore N3.
N3 is adding highly motivated sales leaders to join our team. As a Bilingual Sales Manager - Portuguese, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of sales leaders. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance.
Please read the responsibilities below to see if this role is a match for you!
• Build, coach, and manage a rock star inside sales team that is focused on technology clients.
• Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
• Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
• Partner with inside sales reps to close business. Being willing and able to pick up the phone and work on sales alongside the team.
• Collaborate with other sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and sales tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
• Monitor employee productivity, and motivate the team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
• Hold sales agents accountable for sales and expectations, following company policies, and taking corrective action if needed.
• Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote a performance-driven, fast-paced environment.
• Evaluate and improve administrative processes.
• Schedule and run regular team meetings with the appropriate cadence.
• Be a Data Evangelist.
• Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
• Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data-driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
• Maintain and nurture a team size of 10+ direct reports.
• 5-10 years of experience working in an inside sales environment in a supervisory or management capacity.
• A proven and documented record of sales success preferably in the technology space.
• Demonstrated experience with various sales techniques, tools and tactics.
• Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
• A desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
• Strong work ethic – leading teams by example.
• The resilience to lead with an upbeat and positive attitude 99% of the time.
• Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.