Builds relationships with clients; works with clients on tasks defined by Account Executive (AE) and/or Director, Area Sales (ASD).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains and develops relationships with existing clients.
• Visits potential clients for new business.
• Makes accurate and rapid cost calculations.
• Works with support teams to learn process of coordinating delivery of client quotations.
• Gathers market and client information.
• Provides feedback on future buying trends.
• Provides variations in price, delivery and specifications internally under guidance of lead AE.
• Advises on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions.
• Communicates with Sales Support Representatives and Order Management Coordinators to check on progress of existing orders.
• Submits sale and order information through Sales Support’s internal ordering process.
• Reviews own sales performance against targets as experience is gained.
• Works with AEs to create strategic account plans.
• Updates CRM under direction of AEs where appropriate.
• Arranges and schedules sales calls.
• Follows up after sales calls and documents next steps under coaching of AE when appropriate.
• Completes sales onboarding process.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
• Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
• Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with client service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience / Technical Requirements:
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.