Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. is a 100% minority-owned, small, disadvantaged company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with a stellar reputation throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Founded in 1996, Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. exists to help our customers achieve the maximum return on their IT and human capital investments. Our veteran team of designers, consultants, artists, and managers is dedicated to developing training, enterprise infrastructure, and cybersecurity solutions that exceed client expectations.
CTEC is seeking a Primavera P6/EcoSys Application Software Development Team Lead for a new Year Long Engagment.
- Lead role in Primavera P6, Ecosys, and COBRA technical Integrations design, development, unit-testing and code migration.
- Manage complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions, again escalating to management as needed
- Work with cross functional teams like Enterprise Architecture/Infrastructure/Business Analytics teams on technology decisions and technical designs
- Develop and support various interfaces, conversions, reports and other technical objects as per business requirements
- Analyze and isolate application issues, perform problem resolutions independently.
- Improve systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology, and recommending solutions
- Technical Solution Design, configuration, integration, automation, customization, and testing
- MUST HAVE - Demonstrated experience in Primavera P6 up to the latest version 16.5.x. Solid experience with Primavera P6 API, Web services, BI Publisher. Deep programming knowledge to change software code to fix critical issues, without relying on future patch releases from Oracle.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent discipline (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
- 8 plus years job experience supporting IT functions using Oracle Primavera Suite
- Experience implementing Oracle e-Business, Primavera P6 and Primavera Web for large organizations including the development of EPS, WBS, Activity/Project coding, P6 Administration, Resource/Cost loaded schedules, Earn Value Management in P6, custom configuration development, expert P6 report development and utilizing P6 features to meet user requirements.
- Solid experience with EcoSys(EPC) and understanding of EcoSys Architecture
- Experience in integrating/supporting Primavera P6 and EcoSys using EcoSys-P6 Adapters
- Strong hands on experience in development technologies (SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix shell scripting, BI Publisher).Data cleanup and governance
- Good to have: Experience in Data governance, Resource Rates in Cobra, Data prep for EPS rebuild, EPS/OBS rebuild, Integration with Resource DB and other modules, Acceptance testing