Keeping you at the forefront of women's health care™
This California Privacy Notice (Employment) is for California residents and is provided in connection with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). This Notice describes what personal information we collect about you, how we will use such personal information, who we may disclose it to and your rights and choices in relation to your personal information.
This California Privacy Notice (Employment) applies to our current employees, workers (including agency workers), contractors, apprentices, interns and applicants. This Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Notice at any time.
The Global Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for supporting CooperSurgical’s global Compensation programs. This position will have primary responsibility for running global Rewards projects like merit increase processes, bonus payout process and market pricing. The Rewards Analyst will be responsible for coordinating global survey submissions, maintaining Rewards compensation systems, driving benchmarking efforts and will support global compensation and benefits related tasks.
Such actions this role will support may include: leading the analytics and supporting the completion on the bonus payout and merit increase processes, conducting base pay and variable pay/bonus analyses, and supporting global mobility programs. The position requires skill in managing projects from design inception through project completion.
- Conduct ongoing competitive market pricing for exempt, non-exempt and executive level jobs for domestic and international client groups.
- Conduct compensation analysis projects as needed.
- Lead multiple, global spreadsheet-based merit and bonus payout processes.
- Partner with HR Business Partners in the collection of employee data in preparation for external surveys and complete survey submissions.
- Provide detailed analysis on competitive position, trends and recommend program adjustments/updates to report on market competitiveness by global region and by job family.
- Maintain market-based pay ranges in MarketPay and HCM and develop merit costing models to make global pay structure adjustment recommendations.
- Drive midpoint analysis for annual structure updates to ensure market competitiveness.
- Support global mobility projects including international relocations.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with MarketPay compensation analytics system strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing and managing a system-based merit increase process preferred.
- Exceptional customer service focus, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills for the purpose of communicating and listening, and with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Advanced Excel and math skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Minimum 5-8 years of progressive compensation and benefits experience, preferably in a high technology or medical device industry.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of CooperSurgical about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at CooperSurgical via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CooperSurgical, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CooperSurgical for this position and a valid agreement with CooperSurgical is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CooperSurgical agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.