LAW FIRM RECEPTIONIST
Buckhead Law Firm seeks a Receptionist to manage the front-office operations of the firm. The right individual will project a positive front desk presence, be client-focused and enjoy the customer service aspect of the position, and be willing to jump in where needed to assist others in the office.
- Answer phone calls and assist guests
- Handle the management and scheduling of conference rooms (set-up, break-down, etc.)
- Ensure reception and conference rooms are maintained and presentable at all times
- Stock and maintain the office pantry and supplies
- Manage the catering for firm's lunches, events, and conferences
- Handle other general administrative/clerical tasks
Candidates must have 1-2 years of general office experience. Law firm experience is ideal! High school diploma a must; college degree preferred.
Only candidates authorized to work in the U.S. with a stable resume and relevant experience need apply. Apply directly online at www.connectstaffinginc.com or email your resume to email@example.com.
Connect With Us
Connect Staffing is your link to successful recruiting – connecting the best people with the right jobs. We recruit for a wide range of corporate and legal positions and offer the convenience of direct hire and contract staffing. Our unique approach combines thorough screening and testing, cutting-edge technology and spot-on intuition. We put this to work for some of the country's most respected corporations and law firms for the mutual benefit of clients and candidates. Visit our website at www.connectstaffinginc.com.