SENIOR PARALEGAL- WORKERS COMP (PLAINTIFF)
Great opportunity to join a thriving, paperless law firm in the north Atlanta suburbs that offers exceptional benefits and a flexible work schedule - perfect for someone looking to leave the large law firm grind behind. This busy law firm has an immediate need for a worker's comp paralegal with experience representing defendants in workers's compensation cases.
- Providing senior-level oversight for the entire client management workflow and maintains an ongoing line of communication with clients, medical providers, insurance agents, vendors, opposing counsel’s staff and witnesses.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assigned clients.
- Manages initial interview with new clients all intake processes.
- Gathering medical records, police reports, prior court filings, wage records, workers compensation panel and other documentation that may strengthen a case.
- Reviewing and analyzing the file and documentation received to make preliminary decisions and recommendations for treatment and other tasks.
- Scheduling medical appointments for clients and following up regarding the client’s medical condition(s).
- Scheduling hearings, depositions and mediations and updating Attorney’s calendar. Attending depositions and mediations upon the request of the Attorney.
- Preparing and organizing discovery responses.
- In collaboration with the Attorney, creating settlement demands.
- When necessary, providing support regarding the preparation of a hearing, trial or closing.
Only candidates with a stable resume and law firm experience need apply. Must have workers comp/personal injury experience on the plaintiffs side. Experience with Worldox a plus (or similar document management system). To apply directly for this position, go to our website at http://connectstaffinginc.com/apply or email a resume to email@example.com.
Connect With Us
Connect Staffing is your link to successful recruiting – connecting the best people with the right jobs. We specialize in staffing for the legal industry and offer the convenience of permanent, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing options. Our unique approach combines thorough screening and testing, cutting-edge technology and spot-on intuition. We put this to work for Atlanta's most respected corporations and law firms for the mutual benefit of clients and candidates. Visit our website at www.connectstaffinginc.com.