TITAN Formwork Systems, LLC is a shoring rental and sales company featuring the TITAN HV & TITAN MAX Shoring Systems. TITAN services clients and projects coast to coast by providing engineered layout drawings, equipment management services, on-site training and on-time delivery.
If you are looking to enrich your career with a leader in the field of formwork systems, TITAN has an immediate need for a skilled Design Engineer Trainee to work in our Tempe, Arizona office supporting a fast paced rental and sales environment independently driving exceptional service and results. #titan# #cb#
- Participates in and oversees the preparation of accurate formwork layout drawings and erection instructions for Customers.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design with project team.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering, or related engineering degree.
Experience reading structural drawings and performing computer-aided design utilizing formwork engineering methods.
Knowledge of construction formwork systems.
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks, with an emphasis on thoroughness, attention to detail and organizational skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel, and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook and Word.
Knowledgeable of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM Modeling is a plus.