MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
1. Thorough knowledge and appropriate implementation of basic production functions.
2. Completes required production documentation accurately.
3. Consistently meets quality and productivity targets.
4. Appropriately follows company policies, rules, and regulations.
5. Be able to interact well with others and work in a team environment.
6. Maintain work area environment in a clean and orderly manner.
7. Operate production related equipment.
8. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Must possess a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
• 1 to 2 years experience in medical devices or other related industries required.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to take direction from lead/supervisor and other management and contribute to departmental goals.
• Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
STAAR Surgical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.