Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased PTO accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Maintenance Tech I to join our Maintenance Department!
Working as a Maintenance Tech to provide advanced maintenance and repair to all SB&H facilities and locations, including business offices, clinics, and client living quarters. Aforementioned maintenance and repair to include all building systems with the exception of HVAC and Refrigeration.
Maintenance Technician I
- Perform work order repairs including basic\entry level plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry, moving and general building repairs
- Coordination of data entry to log time and expenses spent on work orders
- Basic knowledge (1 to 3 years) experience in plumbing, electrical, drywall, carpentry or general building repair
- Assist in inspections of company owned property and prepare sites for REAC, HUD, HOME and HQS inspections as needed
- Source and purchase items\services from vendors to ensure the best value for the organization.
- Attends trainings and seminars to ascertain new knowledge and stay apprised of latest solutions available in the field
- Responsible for all the maintenance of company owned equipment and tools including but not limited to repair, replacement and cleaning of company owned equipment
- Creates and maintains a schedule for the inspection of auxiliary building systems such the condition of roof, exterior doors, gates, perimeter fencing and other items not typically inspected on the quarterly inspections
- Maintains and inventories company supplies and regularly used items – including but not limited to cataloging inventory and making suggests as to what items will be stored in inventory
- Assist with the scheduling and repair of items at the outlying sites (Sites located outside of the Metro Phoenix area)
- When needed, assist with the pickup and delivery of Maintenance and repair related job materials
- Serve as emergency call delegation contact when necessary
- Will be required to respond to emergency situations after hours and on weekends as part of an on-call rotation.
- Must have at minimum of 1 - 3 years directly related experience; or equivalent combination of trade school, professional experience or college level course work in electrical wiring, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry or another trade\construction related field
- Must possess a basic set of tools.
- Required to have reliable transportation and capable of transporting large items or appliances.
- Ability to utilize a smartphone or tablet to enter information in to the work order system remotely
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 to 150 lbs.
- Must have good working knowledge of plumbing, drywall, painting, electrical, carpentry, and landscaping and general maintenance.
- Must valid driver's license