Digital Marketing Content Intern
|Location:||New York, NY|
SUMMARY OF POSITION . (8 week internship this summer)
OBE specializes in building authentic connections between people and brands by creating one-of-a-kind experiences that keep our clients’ brands at the center of the conversation. We believe in creating live experiences linked and leveraged through interactive/social/digital channels. In short, OBE creates experiences worth sharing.
The Digital Project Management Internship is an exciting opportunity to amplify live experiences globally for world-class brands.
The ideal candidate is organized, tech-minded, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, collaborative, and a stickler for good grammar (if you are picking apart the grammar of this job posting… you might be the one!). Our unicorn will want to learn about CMS for websites, email development and deployment, and digital marketing administration.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge of HTML and the ability to create and manage code with dynamic features.
· Familiarity with web development, database and content management, information architecture principles, and techniques to deliver an excellent user experience efficiently
· Experience with web analytics and performance metrics reporting
· Experience with WordPress or related CMS, social media management tools, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing platforms
· Experience working at a fast-paced agency environment, in experiential marketing, advertising, or PR a plus.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results