Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Employee Relations Coordinator can change yours.
As an Employee Relations Coordinator, your key responsibilities are to maintain confidential employee records and documentation of investigations, present employee training, and other related human resources duties as assigned.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You are organized, detail orientated and professional
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You enjoy public speaking
What it takes:
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Experience providing customer service (face to face and/or through telecommunications)
- Demonstrated track record of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s record