Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels can change yours.
As a Health, Safety, and Environmental Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be to perform job-site visitations, audits, incident investigations, and emergency response. You will also assist operations with compliance and communication of existing HSE programs by performing meetings, trainings, and new hire orientations.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
What it takes:
- Previous experience with power utility
- 5-10 years of field experience (desired)
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals Credentialing (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to work a flexible and varied work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to travel frequently and for extended periods of time