Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Service Administrator can change yours.
As a Service Administrator, your key responsibilities will be to process and review work orders to coordinate service for Michels equipment and vehicles.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Prior service writing and/or automotive experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record