Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 6,000 people and 12,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Project Controls/Scheduler can change yours.
As a Project Controls/Scheduler, your key responsibilities will be to prepare, monitor, and amend project schedules to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame parameters.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy the challenge of coordinating with a tight deadline
- You pride yourself on your planning and organizational skills
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years of construction scheduling experience, or an equivalent combination
- Proficiency in Primavera/P6 and Microsoft Office Suite
- CST, PSP, EVP, or PMI-SP Scheduling Certifications (desired)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record