Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Systems Administrator can change yours.
As a Systems Administrator, your key responsibility will be to maintain corporate systems, servers, storage area networks (SAN), and mail systems.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification
- Competent with certificate management, endpoint protection: anti-virus and anti-malware, operating system, server, SAN, and systems patch management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, virtual environments, and the two latest versions of Microsoft Windows.