Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Certified Payroll Specialist can change yours.
As a Certified Payroll Specialist, your key responsibility will be to create, maintain and provide timely and accurate reports of payroll information for the Foundations Division.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You recognize the significance of confidentiality
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You have a strong attention to detail
What it takes:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate’s Degree in related field (desired)
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Prior certified payroll or accounting experience (desired)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel