Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Financial Analyst can change yours.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing, educating and communicating with division leaders on their financial and accounting conclusions.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- You are organized and professional
- You have strong communication skills
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related financial experience
- Proficient with financial systems software
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite