As a Warehouse Specialist, your key responsibilities will be to assist with incoming/outgoing shipments and loading/unloading product in an efficient and safe manner utilizing a forklift.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You pride yourself on your organization and time management skills
- You have a strong aptitude for attention to detail
What it takes:
- Minimum six months of previous warehouse experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Hold a current forklift certification or have the ability to qualify for one.
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Basic computer proficiency
- Previous experience operating heavy construction equipment