Building and maintaining water and sewer systems has a direct impact on the communities in which we work. We work hard, we get dirty, we take pride in knowing how to navigate the challenges of underground construction. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels can change yours.
As a Superintendent, your key responsibilities will be the main operations contact, whose primary focus is construction execution. The Superintendent manages multiple crews, directing activities of workers concerned with Pipe Services construction projects.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You continuously promote a strong safety culture, always encouraging others to be safe
- You enjoy working within a team, managing multiple schedules
What it takes:
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Valid Class A CDL with a valid medical card – HazMat and Tanker endorsement preferred
- Must possess a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Regularly required to sit, talk or hear, use hands to fingers, handle or feel. Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stop, kneel and/or crouch and crawl.
- Must regularly lift, push, pull and/or move 50+ pounds with assistance, frequent lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.