As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your key responsibility will be to support the Talent Acquisition Team’s open requisitions, strategic initiatives, and employee relations to ensure regulatory compliance and timely recruiting and reporting capabilities. This position will source and hire qualified candidates, perform prescreens, interview candidates, follow up with prospective candidates, complete reference checks, write offers, and perform pre-employment duties as needed.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You recognize the significance of confidentiality
- You have a sense of urgency when it comes to completing tasks
- You have a strong communication skills
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (equivalent years of related experience also acceptable)
- 5+ years of high volume staffing, recruiting and/or HR experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment laws, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action, and diversity policies
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record