Internship: Construction Management Degree
|Location:||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Employee Referral Bonus:||Not Applicable|
This position will learn how the business runs, how changing circumstances are handled, and who to contact when there are questions.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
• Maintain and promote a strong safety culture for all employees, vendors, and customers and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
• Serve as project support by planning, organizing, and implementing project management principles such as, contract administration, document management, scheduling, etc. to support field operations of assigned project(s).
• Prepare, process, and maintain files, correspondence, schedules, reports, and billings.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and project staff at all points of the project.
• Work with project staff at project locations.
• Provide onsite administrative support tasks.
• Seek knowledge of job duties and industry standards from direct supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must be pursuing a degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field. Candidates must demonstrate strong attention to detail, possess effective oral and written communication skills, and have computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in AutoCAD, project management, and/or estimating software is preferred.
|Back to Search Results