Contract Proposal Coordinator
|Location:||Nisku, Alberta Canada|
|Employment duration:||Full time|
Michels Canada Co. is currently seeking a Contract/Bid Coordinator who is a key member of the operations team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate and assist in the development and preparation of proposals, expressions of interest, prequalifications, clarifications and other proposal documentation for various Owner opportunities.
2. Schedule and lead bid review meetings.
3. Coordinate proposal resources and timelines, ensuring deadlines are met.
4. Maintain the proposal filing/storage system. Maintain proposal tracking logs and databases.
5. Monitor potential bid opportunities through bid sites and other potential resources.
6. Engage and coordinate appropriate resources to develop proposal content
7. Ensure proposal submission documents meet or exceed RFP requirements
8. Provide relief to other team members during vacations or when additional support is needed
9. Available to work overtime on an as-needed basis.
10. Assist in the proposal production process to ensure consistent formatting, and overall high standard of quality.
11. Oversee printing and delivery of proposal documentation within required deadlines
12. Provide templates and final versions of documents, including printing, production and distribution/submission of the finished product as required.
13. Collaborate with the appropriate account managers and bid team members to ensure a consistent execution.
14. Participate in the selection and qualification of subcontractors, including subcontractor performance, quality, best value, service, technical improvements, safety and other related items.
15. Coordinate and administer the RFP process for Subcontract designated services, including bid lists, RFP preparation, addenda, clarifications, evaluation, selection and Subcontract Formation.
16. Formation of subcontracts in collaboration with Project Managers, Contract & Proposal Manager, and Michels legal department, ensuring flow down of Prime Contract Terms.
17. Subcontract documentation administrative duties including processing of completion certificates, change orders, subcontract close out and collaboration with the Accounts Payable department ensuring proper invoicing documentation.
18. Ensure project compliance with internal corporate requirements related to subcontract formation and administration.
• Minimum 3 years Intermediate Administrative / Contracts Related Experience
• Strong computer skills: Proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Visio
• Subcontract/Contract Formation and/or Administration Experience.
• Supply Chain education/completion of related courses or programs would be considered an asset.
• Able to prioritize work assignments and manage time effectively, juggling multiple tasks and requests while still meeting tight deadlines.
• Experience in proposal development and ability to work with a variety of different internal and external customers.
• Understanding of and experience in the Request for Proposal process.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including strong writing, editing and proofreading abilities
• Desire to work in a team environment, working towards common goals and objectives. Builds excellent working relationships with internal and external customers, managers and peers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, stand and walk.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Position may fluctuate from night shift to day shift. A shift may consist of 12hrs a day and 6 days a week.
Extended health benefits, pension, life and disability coverage as per union agreement.
Various locations around British Colombia
1102 16 Avenue
This document describes general information about the position however should not be considered as comprehensive. Michels Corporation reserves the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time. This document is not an employment contract.
|Back to Search Results