Event and Program Coordinator
|Location:||Boston, MA or Seattle, WA|
About Talent Rewire
Talent Rewire engages employers to advance equitable access to economic opportunity by increasing opportunity, stability, and economic mobility among low-income employees. We support employers to rewire their internal systems to hire, retain and advance populations that face barriers to sustainable employment through an employer community that accelerates learning, builds momentum, and serves as a marketplace of ideas and best practices. We use experiential learning, user-centered design + system thinking, and unlikely collaboration (read more about our approach to employer engagement here) to do this.
We are looking for an Event and Program Coordinator who loves obsessing over the details and processes that go into producing unique, inspiring, and catalytic events. The Coordinator will also support the initiative more broadly through providing programmatic support which includes, but is not limited to, researching workforce issues and tools, community-building, and collateral development.
The Event and Program Coordinator will spend approximately 60% of their time on supporting Talent Rewire events, and the remaining 40% of their time on supporting our employer community and other programmatic activities. This person will report to one of the Talent Rewire Directors.
The Event and Program Coordinator will:
This is a full-time position based in FSG’s Seattle or Boston office. We offer a competitive and equitable compensation package with the goal of attracting and retaining exceptional people. Salary bands are set according to an explicit compensation policy, and relevant market data is analyzed when setting bands for each role. We also offer a generous benefits package including: health insurance with 100% of premiums covered by FSG, 3 weeks paid vacation, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, cell phone stipend, disability and life insurance, and more.
Note: Visa sponsorship is not available for our US offices. In addition, we are unable to support the OPT Training Visa, as this visa will eventually require sponsorship.
Please follow the prompts below. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment and promotion opportunity regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm. We are experienced advisors to corporate, foundation, and nonprofit/NGO leaders. Through our combination of customized consulting services, powerful insights, and ground-breaking initiatives, we help clients around the world create social impact.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results