Executive - Design (Mumbai, India)
FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm. We are experienced advisors to corporate, foundation, and nonprofit/NGO leaders. Through our combination of customized consulting services, powerful insights, and ground-breaking initiatives, we help clients around the world create social impact.
FSG’s collaborative approach combines rigorous data analysis with facilitation and a passion for impact. We help companies design social impact strategies that strengthen their businesses, and we help funders and nonprofits develop and evaluate strategies that advance their missions. We’ve worked with clients such as the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, General Mills, Kaiser Permanente, and the Global Fund for Women to create social impact in health, economic development, education, and more.
The FSG Mumbai office focuses on the Inclusive Markets practice area, and has deep experience of running programs in housing, water, sanitation and education.
Executive – Design (Mumbai, India)
As Executive – Design , you will be independently responsible for document design and creation using PowerPoint, and other suitable software, as may be necessary for the project assigned to your supervision.
· Produce high quality, client focused presentations and media using MS Office and Adobe Publishers Suite applications
· Create layout, design and animation of electronic presentations using data-driven charts, hand drawn slides, graphics and text to agreed deadlines. Keeping the consultants (i.e. your internal ‘customer’) informed of the progress and any problems/ concerns that may arise
· Prioritize multiple requests from consultants, collaborate with colleagues while managing expectations
· Act as a resource for consultants, PAs and temp staff on MS Office applications, incorporating company standards, graphics, color options and templates
· Assist with the maintenance of color and B&W printers and liaise / build relationships with outside vendors / suppliers
· Offer proactive suggestions and inputs to consultants with regards to the design process and content of presentations (offer best visual options to display raw data)
· Scan documents, print, file collation and binding of multiple packs, work with outside vendors (as and when necessary)
· Design front covers, CD labels & covers, brochures, invites, office recruitment materials, background and client template design using graphics software, etc.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (any stream)
· 1 to 2 years of experience in slide production / design at a consulting organization
· Highly motivated and willing to take initiatives to drive work forward
· Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-changing environment
· Highly organized and diligent, capable of managing key processes with strong attention to detail
· Fluency in English is required
· Proficiency in the use of Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visual Graphics tools and software
This is a full time position based in FSG’s India office. Salary is competitive for position and sector.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter addressed to Parendim Bamji via the Apply for this Position button below.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results