FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm supporting leaders in creating large-scale, lasting social change. Through strategy, evaluation, and research we help many types of actors – individually and collectively – make progress against the world’s toughest problems.
Our teams work across all sectors by partnering with leading foundations, businesses, nonprofits, and governments in every region of the globe. We seek to reimagine social change by identifying ways to maximize the impact of existing resources, amplifying the work of others to help advance knowledge and practice, and inspiring change agents around the world to achieve greater impact.
As part of our nonprofit mission, FSG also directly supports learning communities, such as the Collective Impact Forum, the Impact Hiring Initiative, and the Shared Value Initiative, to provide the tools and relationships that change agents need to be successful.
About the Collective Impact Forum
The Collective Impact Forum (the Forum) is a community of practice and resource center for individuals using the collective impact approach to create social change in their communities. Collective impact is the commitment of a group of actors from different sectors to a common agenda for solving a specific social problem at scale. The Forum is a place for practitioners of this approach to access the tools and training that can help them succeed.
Recruiting Coordinator / Collective Impact Forum Program Coordinator, San Francisco
The Recruiting Coordinator / Collective Impact Forum Program Coordinator will support FSG’s recruiting processes and systems and will provide administrative support for the Forum team. The Coordinator will also work closely with the global administrative team, the Administrative Team Leader, and Chief Administrative Officer to ensure the successful coordination and completion of FSG’s firm-wide administrative needs.
Recruiting team support responsibilities include:
- Interview Scheduling and Logistics: Communicate with candidates and other stakeholders (e.g., interviewers, references) to coordinate interviews and schedule reference checks; provide internal interviewers with necessary materials; share logistical details with candidates and, if applicable, internal colleagues
- Applicant Tracking System Administration: Input and update candidate data into our applicant tracking system, Taleo ensure candidate statuses are accurate and up-to-date; generate Excel reports as needed
- Careers Inbox Management: Review respond to inquiries submitted to the FSG Careers email inbox
Collective Impact Forum support responsibilities include:
- Calendar Management: Coordinate, schedule, and manage calls, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences and other commitments for Forum Director and other Forum programming as needed
- Event Logistics: Provide support in managing invitation / RSVP lists, coordinating with vendors (e.g., catering, AV), printing and organizing materials, and assisting with day-of logistics when appropriate
- Database Management and Business Development Support: Input and track business development and other outreach activities of the Forum team in Salesforce and conduct background research for business development activities
- Administrative Support: Assist with printing, materials development, meeting note taking, and general administrative duties as needed
- In addition, this role may include support for content development: Support slide development for webinars and other convenings, help review conference session proposals, and contribute to the development of case studies as needed and time permitting
General administrative responsibilities include:
- Office Support: greet clients / visitors / candidates, setup for meetings and events, order supplies, serve as IT office liaison, work with the administrative team to ensure smooth operations of the San Francisco office
- Firm-wide Support: Partner with other operations staff members to address overall needs of the firm, work closely with the administrative team to create greater efficiencies between offices, other duties and projects as assigned
- At least 2-4 years of experience supporting executives, other relevant administrative experience, or recruiting / talent acquisition experience
- Extremely organized, proactive, and with strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator in a business setting – including professional phone manner, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex scheduling requests
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Confidence interfacing with senior executives, taking initiative to get the job done and improving processes along the way
- Independent worker; able to take the lead role in all areas of the position’s responsibilities
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Passion for FSG’s mission to create large-scale, lasting social change; interest in Collective Impact approach and framework is a plus
- Interest in considering and applying diversity, equity, and inclusion principles strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce, NetSuite and / or Taleo is a plus
This is a full-time position in FSG’s San Francisco office. Salary is competitive for the position and non-profit sector; it also includes a generous benefits package. As part of those benefits, FSG offers health insurance for its full-time, US employees with 100% of premiums covered by FSG as well as disability and life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. Note visa sponsorship is not available for our US offices. In addition, we are unable to support the OPT Training visa, as this visa will eventually require sponsorship.
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and your resume via our online application system by clicking the "apply for this position" button below. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.