This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing insurance organization, offering a dynamic workplace. DAS Canada is the industry leader in Legal Expense Insurance, providing Canadians with:
- Financial protection from costly legal expenses
- Empowerment to defend or pursue their legal rights
- Unlimited access to general legal advice
We are looking for a bilingual individual to join us as in a full-time Marketing Coordinator role. You must enjoy multi-tasking, working with minimal supervision and tight deadlines to get the job done. Great communication, writing and design skills, along with a strong attention to detail, will set you apart from the crowd. There will always be projects on the go and never a dull moment. You will be exposed to and responsible for a full range of marketing assignments. From small quick projects to support our sales team, to building corporate MARCOM campaigns. That makes this role a great professional development opportunity, as you will see and be involved in all aspects of Marketing.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the marketing strategy to support DAS Canada's business objectives - increasing legal expense insurance group and standalone product sales.
- Develop co-branded or custom materials and proposals to help acquire new business, within tight turn-around-times submitted by our Broker Channel Sales Team.
- Develop and manage group member engagement campaigns, with the goal to increase legal advice line and legal expense insurance usage.
- Research, develop and write strong customer facing content for use across all channels - ensuring content is timely, accurate and aligned to DAS Canada's strategy and brand guidelines.
- Develop content and execute our social media campaigns on various platforms.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and in-line with requirements.
- Champion the DAS brand by ensuring all marketing communication materials are compliant and in accordance with brand guidelines and best practices.
- Liaise with vendors and manage the production of promotional material for office and sales purposes.
- Bilingual – French/English written and verbal fluency is required.
- College or University Business degree, with a major in Marketing required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Marketing Communications role is required.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Strong copy writing, design, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of some or all of these tools will help you stand out from the crowd; Go-to-Webinar, SurveyMonkey, Kentico, PowToon, Mailchimp, Salesforce and Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo.
- Group Benefits, Life, P&C Insurance and/or Financial Services marketing experience is an asset.
- An ability to work independently and co-operatively in a team environment.
- Functions well under pressure, can multi-task and be creative within a limited budget and time.
- Friendly, high-energy, team player with a sense of humour.
- A demonstrable passion for both digital, social and traditional marketing activities.
- Demonstrates the highest degree of professional ethics, honesty and integrity.
- You take full ownership of your responsibilities, with little need for constant supervision.
- Professional and customer service oriented.
- Deadline driven with an ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and solutions oriented to do things the right way versus the easiest way.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Munich Re.
Munich Re Canada is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with human resources or contact AODARequestHR@munichre.ca as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.