K2Share, LLC, is a firm built on meeting the needs of our clients and partners. We provide information assurance and secure hosting solutions to government and private entities. The success of our business has resulted in the creation of this position in the company.
Duties: The support service position provides technical support services to our clients and customers.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting and post-sales support to ensure world-class customer satisfaction.
- Works directly with clients, customers, partners and internal departments via telephone and e-mail to log, track, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Trains customers and peers on the use and support of company products.
- Communicates and resolves customer support issues in a timely manner.
- Investigates user’s problems and develops solution to complex situations.
- Communicates all comments and suggestions from user to the product development team.
- Assist in identifying new product requirement for product planning discussions.
- Assists with weekly and end of month reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The ideal candidate will have experience in customer support in a professional environment, including the following skills:
- Previous customer service-related training and work experience
- Proficient in the use of a variety of web browsers and email clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, team player and ability to take initiative
- Career-minded, results-driven personality with strong follow-through
- Ability to obtain Federal Security clearances to handle security sensitive information
- Ability to work before or after normal business hours to provide extended support services to clients worldwide.
- Previous work experience providing software and/or Internet tech support by phone
- Previous call center experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Work Environment: This job operates in a temperature-controlled office environment. In this role there will be use of standard office equipment such as phones and computers.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are required to perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to help individuals with disability to perform essential job functions.
An employee in this role must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 75% of the time. This position requires constant operation of a computer and ability to see and distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols. Employee must be able to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information with clients who have are experience technical issues.
Compensation: $13 per hour
What K2Share Offers You:
- 18 paid time off days (number of days increases with length of service at K2Share/CareerSafe)
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Direct deposit and reimbursement of qualified expenses
- Comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Health savings account
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plans with employer matching contributions
- Flexibility for those needing time off for jury duty, voting, military leave, etc.
- Wellness reimbursement program (includes fitness reimbursement program)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress work environment
- Technical training and certifications as required
- Any of our CareerSafe Online training courses for free to employee and immediate family
Location: College Station, TX
You must be a United States citizen, be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process, and submit to a credit and background investigation as part of the selection process.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
K2Share, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status. K2Share offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
This job description is not to serve as a list of exhausted job responsibilities. K2Share's management has the right to change or alter this job description at any time without notice.