Coverent is seeking a Performance Management Consultant to lead qualitative research and program evaluation activities for a client in the US Intelligence Community. On this multi-year project, you’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your intellectual agility by leading research design, data collection, and data analysis activities to produce and implement recommendations that will support the client in optimizing delivery of services to its customers. This project features the opportunity to interact with a wide range of key stakeholders, including those at senior levels. This is an exciting opportunity for an intellectually curious, energetic management consultant to work on a project with real impact in helping our client develop ways of better meeting the needs of its customers.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Develop and implement research designs with practical strategies for conducting evaluations of policies, processes, programs, and training; research designs may include but are not limited to the use of structured interviews, surveys, and/or focus groups
- Perform a variety of research activities to include document reviews, structured interviews, and focus group facilitation involving stakeholder identification and design of interview guides and focus group questions as well as logistical coordination for data collection activities and documentation of discussions
- Design and conduct survey research, including sample identification, instrument development, survey distribution and response analysis
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the customer with comprehensive insights into organizational strengths and challenge areas
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior leadership based on research plans, activities, findings, and recommendations
- Brief senior-level customers on research plans, status of activities, findings, and recommendations
- US Citizenship
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a consulting role in an IC analytic component; Master’s degree in business, social science, or behavioral science preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading qualitative research and program evaluation activities
- Demonstrated experience leading structured interviews and focus groups
- Experience with survey design
- Experience developing presentations and providing briefings to middle and senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including visual representation of data using charts and graphs
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling in a team environment
- Ability to analyze information and identify implications for policy, processes, communications and training
- Proficiency with Qualtrics
- Familiarity with SPSS
- Familiarity with advanced statistical concepts