Coverent is seeking a data analyst with expertise in digital media analytics and strategy consulting to lead quantitative research and program evaluation activities as part of a multidisciplinary, mission-focused data analytics team. In this capacity, you will work with data sets and develop analytic products to help clients understand and use data to inform decision making.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Use customer-provided and Coverent-designed analytic tools to conduct complex queries
- Seek out, analyze and manipulate large data sets that are relelvant to measuring our customer’s mission impact.
- Derive key takeaways from the data and work with your consulting team to incorporate takeaways into briefings for senior customers that provide data-driven assessments of program performance.
- Create methods to extract key points of information from structured and unstructured data
- U.S. Citizenship
- TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, or computer science
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with large-scale data manipulation, analytic tools, and data visualization
- Experience automating the analysis of large datasets using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Python, R or other software tools
- Demonstrated expertise in constructing and performing complex database search queries of various databases
- Ability to simultaneously understand computer science concepts, data context, and mission objectives while completing projects
- Experience producing both tactical and strategic analytic products and briefing senior level managers
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
- Experience with all-source analysis in the U.S. Intelligence Community
- Programming experience in Python, Perl, or R.
- Background in statistics; expertise in statistical packages such as SPSS or SAS.
- Experience writing clear and concise reports.
- Farsi language experience.