Coverent is seeking a Strategic Communications & Change Management Consultant for a client in the US Intelligence Community. The successful candidate will lead the development and execution of communication, outreach and change management strategies for the client. Through collaboration with senior organizational leaders and subject matter experts, s/he will to ensure that communication efforts align with organizational goals, raise awareness of the organization’s products and services, and build mutually beneficial partnerships with like organizations. This is an exciting opportunity for an intellectually curious, energetic management consultant to work on a project with real impact that helps our client develop ways of better meeting the needs of its customers.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Provide strategic communications support including the development of a strategic communications and change management plan that advances the organization’s strategic initiatives.
- Use stakeholder analysis to develop communication strategies to launch new products and services and, over time, embed them into the culture.
- Develop a range of communications products to support the strategy, e.g., fact sheets, presentations, web content, talking points, emails, and training materials.
- Coordinate with targeted stakeholders on events such as focus groups, user testing sessions, brown bags, presentations, and conferences, to expand awareness about the organization’s products and services.
- Brief Senior-level customers on plans, status of activities, and recommendations.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication approaches and products.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph.
- BA or BS degree and 5-10 years of demonstrated experience in a strategic communications role in the Intelligence Community.
- Experience developing and implementing communication strategies, particularly for launching new IT products and websites.
- Ability to work with senior government officials under tight deadlines and translate ideas and concepts into professional communication products.
- Experience developing presentations and briefing senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling in a team environment.
- Five or more years’ experience in a consulting role in an IC analytic component.
- Familiarity with data science or business analytics.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Experience leading a community of practice.