Coverent is seeking experienced Mission Specialist Risk Mitigation Consultants (SSO-CIs) to join our growing company. Coverent’s Risk Mitigation Consultants utilize critical reasoning skills to conduct research and analysis on the customer’s vulnerabilities that would be of interest to competitors. This work is a critical aspect to the continued success of the client in its field.
Successful consultants are able to manage multiple research projects or cases simultaneously and have excellent writing, briefing, interpersonal, and communications skills. In this role, you will operate as part of a large, customer-run program in a specialized mission-focused office. More specifically, you will work on a customer-led team composed of government staff, non-Coverent contractors and/or fellow Coverent staff.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Strong understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) security regulations, National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) directives and policies.
- Strong knowledge of foreign adversaries’ intelligence capabilities including cyber/technical, Information Operations (IO), and HUMINT.
- Understanding of offensive and defensive counter-intelligence methods.
- Familiarity with the concepts involved in CI risk analysis including insider threat detection.
- All-Source intelligence report writing and editing. Must have working knowledge and familiarity with the customer’s report writing style and targeting tools in use with Intelligence Community.
- Working in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines
- Potential for TDY travel, if desired.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Experience conducting vulnerability analysis or surveys
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Effective written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in the fundamentals of intelligence operations
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow-through and manage status reporting, scheduling, and project communications
- High degree of personal integrity
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations
- Experience with professional or academic document analysis and synthesizing large amounts of data
- Proficiency with software and databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government