Coverent is seeking experienced Mission Specialist Reports Officers to join our growing company. In this role, you will operate as part of a large, customer-run program in a specialized mission-focused office. Specifically, you will work on a customer-led team composed of government staff, non-Coverent contractors and/or fellow Coverent staff.
In this role you will provide on-site support to collection analysts and all-source analysts in development of HUMINT, SIGINT and OSINT requirements as well as national-level and commercial GEOINT/IMINT collection requirements. Reports Officers are also responsible for the final review and dissemination of field reports for consumption by customers across the community. Ideally, candidates will have specialized HUMINT, SIGINT or OSINT collection management skills, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills to collaborate closely with customer offices.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Research, develop, draft, coordinate, monitor, and task complex HUMINT collection requirements.
- Submit requirements via various data management tools used by government client.
- Research, and task imagery requirements (IMINT/GEOINT) as required.
- Interface and collaborate with all-source analysts.
- Review incoming field reports and disseminate finalized copies to appropriate customers.
- Regularly author a variety of customer reports
- Coordinate with mission partners to determine required/desired parameters for successful collection and effective follow-up.
- Notify requestor of accomplishment and satisfaction data.
- Elicit feedback from requestor and take appropriate action and to grade reports for quality.
- Develop and use advanced queries in various data management tools to provide collection metrics to support analytic products.
- Potential for TDY travel
- U.S. Citizenship
- Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of and experience in the fundamentals of all-source intelligence analysis
- Familiarity with the customer’s report writing standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow-through and manage status reporting, scheduling, and project communications
- High degree of personal integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines
- Relevant customer reports certifications
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations
- Proficiency with software and databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government