SCHEDULING ASSOCIATE - 1 YEAR TERM
WHY CHOOSE BELL
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services, including Home phone, Internet and Fibe TV. BTS operates in the residential and business sectors throughout Québec and Ontario. With more than 6000 employees, BTS has experienced strong growth since its foundation in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through highly skilled labour and high-calibre service.
When you choose BTS, you are choosing a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. Join our team of professionals if you want to make your career aspirations a reality. Better careers start here.
We are currently seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our team of professionals as a Workforce Management Associate / Scheduling Associate. Reporting to the Workforce Management Manager, the Workforce Management Associate / Scheduling Associate is responsible for coordinating work schedules for Field Technicians and related analysis to optimize staffing levels to meet shifting workload demands. The Workforce management Associate will deal directly with customers both internally and externally. Resolving problems and removing roadblock quickly in order to meet customer demands is a must.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate and implement scheduling changes
· Understand the needs of the business and varying workload levels, and schedule accordingly
· Coordinate Technician profiles and dispatch areas
· Liaise with Technicians and Operations Managers regarding work schedules
· Collect data from various sources, completing analysis and publishing reports for Management
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum Grade 12 completion, or equivalency
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Willingness to undertake new challenges, think creatively, problem-solve and recommend improvements in a dynamic environment
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Team player
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
· Minimum one (1) year of work experience in a customer service environment is an asset
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Flexibility to work rotating shifts, including weekends and evenings with ability to work on-call and report to work with minimal notice
· Office environment
· Must be available to work in the HWY 401 and Mississauga Road area
· Shift times may vary to cover core hours of operation between 7:00am and 9:00pm; 7 days a week; mandatory weekends
· Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results