BILINGUAL SALES ASSOCIATE (1 YEAR TERM)
WHY CHOOSE BELL?
Bell Technical Solutions (BTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bell Canada that specializes in the installation of Bell services, including home phone, Internet and Fibe TV. BTS operates in the residential and business sectors throughout Québec and Ontario. With more than 6,000 employees, BTS has experienced strong growth since its foundation in 1996 and continues to distinguish itself from the competition through highly skilled labour and high-calibre service.
When you choose BTS, you are choosing a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. Join our team of professionals if you want to make your career aspirations a reality. Better careers start here.
Reporting to the Sales and Promotions Manager, The Bilingual Sales Associate is responsible for receiving inbound calls from potential customers qualified via our field service forces, and closing the sales of Bell products and services in the Consumer (Residential) Market. Further responsibilities include order entry, customer verification procedures, and installation scheduling using Bell Canada's OrderMAX order entry system, as well as producing reports and analysis of our technicians' sales efforts.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and sell Bell Canada Consumer Market products and services by consulting and gathering information from customers
- Probe and problem solve with customers to offer the right product solutions based on their needs
- Operate a computer terminal, including accessing multiple systems to establish, update and retrieve data while simultaneously negotiating with customers
- Meet sales and service goals
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of all the products and services offered
- Understand the needs of the business, workload levels, and schedule accordingly
- Negotiate installation dates with customers
- Ensure customer delight and win their continued business and loyalty for Bell Canada
- Various other duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual English and French (verbal and written)
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalency
- Customer service / inbound call centre environment experience is an asset
- Strong sales skills for promotion of business products and exhibiting energy and passion in addressing customer issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate through, and toggle between, multiple proprietary operating systems
- Goal oriented
- Exhibit energy and passion in addressing customer issues
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain good customer rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as multi-tasking and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to undertake new challenges
- Able to accept changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet frequent/ time restrictive deadlines
- Able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to function within a team based environment.
- Willingness to take ownership and provide suggestions for continuous improvement
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Office Environment / Inbound customer service centre
- Unionized position/work environment
- Hours of Work: Typically work (8) hours/day but can be assigned shifts of (4) hours/day; rotating weekends
- Shifts can start from 9AM to 11AM
- Structured environment - activities are scheduled
- Flexibility to be on-call and report to work with very little notice
- Flexibility to work part-time hours, including weekends and evenings
Job Location: Argentia (Mississauga, ON)
Status: Regular Part-Time, Unionized
Number of Positions: (1) Regular Part-Time, 1-year term
Bell Technical Solutions is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.