Full Time Production
||Albert City, IA
|# of openings:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners' Safety Policy.
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build, and support the team concept within the organization.
- Maintenance on grain bins, operate driers and fans.
- Receive, grade and weigh products.
- Operate hand and/or motorized forklift/wrangler, payloader.
- Perform commercial application in season.
- Deliver or spread fertilizer in season.
- Prepare rail cars and load cars.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Perform repairs at facility/equipment as needed.
- Job requires standing for full shift.
- Stooping & bending required on-the-job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment.
- May be required to wear respirator.
EDUCATION: Agricultural Experience Preferred. Class A CDL preferred or willing to obtain. Commercial applicators license desired or willing to obtain.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Primarily Albert City based)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results