||Sheldon, IA - North
|# of openings:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all company safety policies.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Perform welding, cutting and fabrication.
- Able to perform outside maintenance and operations.
- Documentation of maintenance according to OSHA Standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including daily, weekly and monthly checks on all running equipment.
- Comply with all company housekeeping standards.
- Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of motors, grain legs, and boilers a plus, will train if necessary.
- Must follow directions well.
- Hours 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, on call every-other week, overtime as required.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment.
- Ability to wear a respirator where required.
EDUCATION: Agricultural Experience Preferred
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Primarily Sheldon Feed Based)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results