Under direction of the IS Manager, supports and installs PC’s, peripherals, and software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners' Safety Policy.
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build, and support the team concept within the organization.
- Utilize the Ag Partners Help Desk software to track and document current support requests.
- Provide assistance to users, including PC, printer, networking, software, password generation, password resets, and Mobile Smart Devices.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing and ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Answer user’s inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Troubleshoot VPN access to internal network.
EDUCATION: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent for two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Primarily Albert City Based)