ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all company safety policies.
- Conduct research in the area’s of agronomy, precision farming, corn, and soybeans.
- Assist agronomy team in scouting fields, on-farm sales, and customer service calls.
- Analyze insect crop protection methods, fertilizer applications, insect managemetn, etc.
- Learn retail agronomy business, management viewpoints, and attend sales meetings.
- Coordinate seed plots for grower plot days.
- Works with the local agronomist on numerous agronomy support activities.
- Works with Seed Product Manager & Precision Ag Manager on special projects.
- Is responsible for an overall assigned sales/research project in conjunction with all corporate research initiatives including but not limited to takign pictures, sampling, and gathering data.
- Working with farmers that are doing sales/reseach projects and/or InSite/CDM observations.
- Present findings to Ag Partners’ agronomy salesgroup at completion of project.
- Attend meetings (sales meetings, training events, marketing meetings, leadership meetings, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record.
EDUCATION: Pursuing an associates or bachelors degree in an Ag related field.
Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
POSITION AVAILABLE: Summer 2018
LOCATION: Ag Partners – East Region (Fonda/Alta locations)