Online Foreign Language Instructor/Government
**We have an immediate need for a Turkish instructor**
At Transparent Language, we treat language learning as more than just a casual pursuit. For our learners, success is not optional. They must reach a specified level of proficiency in a set amount of time. We make this exciting challenge our mission: to train language faster with more reliable outcomes. We invite expert and dynamic online instructors to apply to join our team and help deliver these results.
The Online Foreign Language Instructors for our innovative government programs are responsible for teaching one or more full time online language courses to highly motivated students for a set number of weeks (12, 14, 22, etc.) in one or more of the following languages: Arabic (Levantine dialect), Chinese (Mandarin), French, Indonesian, Turkish, Italian and Spanish.
· Educated native speaker of the target language or an educated, near-native foreign language capability in speaking, listening, and reading (language rating of ILR level 3/3/3)
· Strong background in providing various levels of target language instruction through a virtual environment
· Understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment of the target language
· Experience in creating energetic blended learning lessons and the ability to tailor existing materials to fit the customer's needs and expectations
· American citizenship required
· Master's Degree in teaching or the target language
· At least 2 years of foreign language teaching experience supporting various Government Services sectors
· Remote Office
· This is a provisional full-time position driven by enrollment. Compensation will be determined based on experience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results