The full-time Landscape Supervisor will oversee the maintenance of landscaping at our Rancho Capistrano campus, as well as the installation of new landscape projects.
• Operate and maintain landscape equipment
• Oversee application of horticultural chemicals
• Maintain and oversee the maintenance of irrigation system
• Supervise and train landscape team
• Ensure job site quality and a safe working environment
• Oversee any landscape emergencies
Experience & Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in the landscape field
• Able to operate landscape equipment such as tractor, backhoe, utility vehicle, mower, etc.
• Knowledge of horticultural chemicals, such as fertilizers and herbicides
• Experience supervising a staff is highly desired
• Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.