Responsible for full life cycle recruiting across multiple locations within the United States. You will be part of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentation. This position will responsible for full cycle recruiting for Cydecor.
- Drive and manage full life cycle recruitment process; including but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, reference checking, and managing back-office applicant tracking.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify effective sourcing strategies with the objective of presenting 3-5 qualified candidates for each opening.
- Initiate a variety of search techniques (Internet, Social Networking, personal networking, etc.) to identify passive candidates.
- Manage all candidate activity through the use of Cydecor’s applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Report weekly on candidate activity for management transparency.
- Ensure adherence to all hiring processes.
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications, ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop compelling job postings to attract candidates.
- Extend and negotiate employment offer packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in recruiting & talent acquisition
- Government Contracting experience highly prefered
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience with Taleo is a plus
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.