Manpower Program Management Support Analyst
Cydecor is looking for a Manpower Program Support Analyst to support the creation of both the structure and practices to guide the program and provide senior-level leadership, oversight, and control. Navy Expeditionary Manpower & Training Branch (OPNAV N959) is a subordinate element under the OPNAV N95 Directorate which offers Manpower, Personnel, Training & Equipment (MPT&E) support for Surface and Expeditionary Warfare (SEW) as well as Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), Naval Special Warfare (NSW) and principal Manpower & Training Advisor to N95 and subordinate Branches.
- Provide program support in development of Flag/SES level briefs on manpower related issues such as development of requirements determination and resourcing Courses of Action (COA), impact of manpower related decisions across the Resource Sponsor (RS) portfolio.
- Develop documentation in support of POM cycles, i.e. point papers, summary analyses, cost analysis, schedules, requirements, plans of action and milestones (POA&Ms), etc. Coordinate with N95 branches as well as relevant OPNAV and Fleet stakeholders for the identification and validation of all Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Manpower issues.
- Provide analysis of any associated potential programming risks that may be caused by the addition or reduction of MPN/RPN.
- Coordinate with Budget Submitting Offices (BSO), US Fleet Forces (USFF), and Type Commanders (TYCOM) regarding manpower and training requirements development, justification and resourcing.
- Facilitate and participate in IPTs, special advisory boards, off sites, working groups, audit teams, etc.
- Provide active participation and good communication skills when interfacing with Navy staff and program sponsors to include high-level briefings.
- Provide support for requirement generation, allocation, verification, and validation.
- Serve as the central POC for ROC/POEs in N95. Provide program support for development of instructions, support with identifying manpower and capability issues, monitoring the review processes, and maintain archives/databases of all ROC/POE documents.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of Operations Research/Business Analysis/ Statistical experience.
- Required broad knowledge sets include a variety of manpower related functions and processes to include: acquisition process/PPBE and the POM process, PBIS, IW, TFMMS, manpower requirements validation process, MER, ROC/POE instructions, PSDM/SMD, MFT, and AMDs.
- Experience in the development of high level briefs, instructions and policy memos also desired.
- Ideal candidate should be a retired/former NAVY CWO/LDO LT admin/HR or FTS SWO with multiple deployments on board large deck amphibs and PHIBRONS/ESGs as well as experience applying Operations Research/Business Analyses/Statistics/Financial Management tools and techniques to improve organizational operations.
- Position requires a Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Support is centered at the Pentagon, located in Washington D.C., and will include minimal travel to locations in California and Southern Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.