- Assist the PMS 340 Detachment Assistant Program Manager (APM) with the management of Pyro/Demo and Explosive Breaching commodity acquisition efforts.
- Specific functions will be discussed during formal interview process.
- Ten (10) plus years of operational, technical, and logistic experience with DoD pyro/demo and explosive breaching materials and procedures.
- Ten (10) plus years of operational and technical experience with DoD Pyro/Demo range operation.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience working with or supporting the United States military on sensitive, peculiar, or covert operations against its enemies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional working experience with DoD pyro/demo and explosive breaching materials and procedures. Qualification as Explosive Range Safety Officer (RSO) is required.
- Prior US military Special Operations, Naval Special Warfare (NSW), or Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) experience is desired.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Program Management Level II certification is desired.
- Knowledge of the Defense Acquisition System and DoD 5000 series guidance, knowledge of Navy Material Identification requirements (ref NAVSUP P485) or DoD/DLA material identification in lieu of Navy specific knowledge is desired.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Public Policy is desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office software suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accomplish job duties independently and efficiently.
- Competency to surge in workload as required by client and contract driven needs.
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate with numerous stakeholders, interested or affiliated parties, and clients.
Geography: Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.