Position provides support and assistance to the N95 resource sponsor for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command programs.
- Assist the resource sponsor in program planning, cost estimating, and financial planning to include development of Program Objective Memorandum inputs.
- Draft, analyze, integrate, review, and provide recommendations for sustainment, maintenance and modernization of Navy Expeditionary programs.
- Provide Sustainment support in planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, staff coordination, as well as decision documentation preparation and documentation.
- Identify and analyze metrics in order to track performance.
- Track and analyze action items (taskers) as they are assigned and assist in completing/preparing responses. Create/draft original correspondence as directed in the correct format.
- Provide support and assistance in reviewing, assessing, and complying with sustainment policies, standards, guidelines, or procedures established by DoD, DoN, and ASN (RD&A).
- Conduct communication and outreach to include development of proposed responses to Congressional, RFIs, RFQs, QFRs, DOD, other governmental agencies.
- Provide strategic level analysis, requirements evaluation, and analytical support
- Generate briefs and information papers to assist with internal decision-making as well as formal external approval processes across OPNAV, SECNAV, OSD, FFC, and NECC Program Offices.
- Serve as point of contact for reviews, conferences, and briefings involving maintenance and modernization.
- Apply numerical/statistical analysis techniques to the analyze databases and capabilities based models inherent to sustainment, maintenance and modernization.
- Provide support to the resource sponsor to facilitate his role in the acquisition process.
- Other program duties as assigned
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, physical science or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics or a management information technology.
- Minimum five years of general experience highlighting knowledge of the federal budget process and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBE) in the Department of Defense (DoD). More specifically, two (2) years highlighting experience in development of Navy POM.
- PPBE experience required.
- Experience with sustainment, maintenance and modernization programs required.
- Experience building and presenting briefings to senior personnel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with senior personnel required.
- Expert use of full capabilities of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Experience with U.S. Navy Expeditionary Combatant Command (NECC)
- Experience with logistics, supply support, and Availability, Reliability and Maintainability Metrics
- Experience planning, scheduling and facilitating meetings with senior staff and supporting organizations
- Experience with Requirements analysis.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Acquisition courses.
- Familiarity with Navy Acquisition processes.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.