Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an Intel Script Writer to provide and prepare intelligence reports in support of NSWG-2.
- Provide in depth scenario development to exercise the abilities of Special Warfare SEAL teams and Intelligence support to Naval Special Warfare Commands.
- Provide and prepare intelligence reports that support AFRICOM, EUCOM, SOUTHCOM, and CENTCOM lines of effort for the exercise control group in order to identify and refine current and priority intelligence requirements.
- Prepare story lines and themes consistent with the overall exercise scenario and training objectives, including those that provide a plausible environment in which MSEL injects drive the participants during exercise execution to meet the training objectives.
- Support the Lead Script Writer with intelligence support during the development and execution of the exercise program
- Support the Lead Script Writer with the appropriate intelligence support within the JELC.
- Assist the Naval Special Warfare Intelligence Lead Scripter to support the design and execution of the Trident exercise program.
- Develop intelligence oriented exercise products, and scenarios for the exercise program.
- Support the Lead Script Writer in developing plans, products, and coordination efforts with intelligence professional of Naval Special Warfare and all supporting elements involved with all phases of intelligence support to NSW. Assist the Lead Script Writer in developing JIPOE products to include: location, status, disposition, and order of battle of threat forces including command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems, communications links, and associated facilities.
- Assist the Lead Scripter in developing intelligence exercise control and architecture plans.
- Liaison between Naval Special Warfare Intelligence organizations and professionals to ensure accuracy of intelligence within the script writing process.
- During exercise execution, perform duties in the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG).
- Ensure SOF events occur on schedule, accurately portray the SOF scenario, and enhance the Intelligence Staff’s understanding of SOF roles in attaining operational goals.
- Track training audience response and, when necessary, conduct dynamic scripting to return the storyline to its original course.
- Identify and script additional events to enhance the overall scenario. Provide scenario development information, including but not limited to, Road-to-Crisis, Scenario Overview briefing, Scene Setter Briefing.
- Develop, prepare, staff, and publish administrative / exercise documents and reports.
- Develop and refine exercise intelligence scenarios using current/evolving doctrine and training audience feedback.
- Conduct research on current world situation and analysis of training manuals, lessons learned, and tactics, techniques, & procedures (TTPs) to prepare training objectives for the exercise program.
- Other tasks and activities as deemed necessary by the NSW JNTC Exercise (Trident) planning cell leadership to include:
- Full spectrum exercise design and development.
- Tailored scenario construction.
- Synchronize scenario (operational objectives, intelligence, and synthetic geography).
- Synchronize scenario to integrate multiple and disparate units and organization.
- Plan and coordinate battle functions and effects to support operations.
- Complete script writing services.
- Realistic and relevant Operational products (DEPORDS, TASKORDS, WARNORDS, OPORDS, FRAGORDS, etc.)
- Operational Injects (with branch and sequel developments).
- Battle Rhythm planning and implementation modules.
- Participate in a After Action Reviews
- Proficient with Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools such as SharePoint, mIRC, Palantir, and Ringtail among others.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.