Cydecor is seeking a Jr. Proposal Manager with strong organizational, communication, and project management skills to lead our bid and proposal team in the coordination federal acquisition proposals, business development process improvement, and managing complex, high-volume projects.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead the business development team in developing high-volume proposal responses for federal procurements.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and briefing material to support proposal project management requirements.
- Drive peer accountability and accountability to deadlines across the business development team throughout proposal development.
- Participate in editorial document reviews and provide hands-on support to assessing and improving proposal documents.
- Anticipate challenges and needs throughout the proposal development process.
- Coordinate resource allocations, writing assignments, writing milestones, subject matter expert reviews, and schedule/deadline monitoring throughout the proposal life cycle.
- Coordinate with senior-level proposal and technical area experts for to support the capture of new business including advanced planning, customer engagement and research, competitive analysis, and related planning activities.
- Coordinate across divisions and programs to conduct outreach, perform interviews, and to obtain the support required to advance business development objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, English, Journalism, Communication, or relevant Business or Liberal Arts discipline
- 1-2 years project management, business development, or technical writing experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage competing tasks and priorities
- Exceptional resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- Desire to be part of a closely-knit team
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.